Skip to content
- Gently hand wash the clothing or take it to a professional dry cleaner.
- Wash the clothing separately in cold water to avoid any bleeding of excess dye.
- Add a handful of salt to the first rinse to help maintain the colour brilliance of the clothing.
- Do not soak the clothes in water, as this can cause damage to the fabric.
- To prevent discolouration, turn the clothes inside out while washing, especially dark-coloured clothing.
- Do not use fabric softeners, bleach, or starch, as these can damage the fabric and affect the colour of the clothing.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.