Cash On Delivery
Order Confirmation: The customer will receive an order confirmation call or message from the company to confirm the order details. Once the customer confirms the order, the order processing will begin. Please note that the order will not be processed until the customer has confirmed the details with our representative. We encourage customers to provide a valid and reachable mobile number at the time of placing the order to avoid any delay or cancellation. The company reserves the right to cancel any order if we are unable to contact the customer for confirmation within 24 hours of placing the order.
- COD payment option is only available for orders delivered within India.
- The maximum order value for COD payment is INR 10,000.
- COD payment option is not available for customised products.
- The customer must provide a valid mobile phone number at the time of placing the order, as our delivery partner will contact the customer to confirm the order and arrange for payment.
- The customer must pay the full order amount in cash to the delivery person at the time of delivery. Partial payments or instalments are not accepted.
- The customer is responsible for checking the items received at the time of delivery. If there are any issues with the order, the customer must inform the delivery person immediately.
- In case of returns or exchanges, the customer must contact our customer service team within 24 hours of receiving the order. Please note that COD orders are not eligible for refunds, only exchanges.
The company reserves the right to refuse or cancel any COD order at any time without prior notice.