Skip to content
- Avoid drying the clothing in direct sunlight, as this can cause the colour to fade.
- Do not wring the clothing vigorously while washing or rinsing, as this can cause the fabric to lose its shape.
- Hang the clothing to dry on a clothesline or flat on a drying rack instead of using a dryer, as this can cause shrinkage and damage to the fabric.
- Store the clothing in a cool and dry place to prevent any damage to the fabric or colour.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.